Want to view attachments like photos or documents, contacts or folders? They’re at your fingertips with Yahoo! Mail on the iPhone. How cool is that?
1. Get a Free Yahoo email account.
2. On your iPhone select Mail
3. Select Y! Mail (it’s listed first, because it’s the best!)
4. Input your name, email address and password. You’re set!
You now don’t have any reason to not be in tune with what’s happening in your office or with your people.
Since I know some of my Blackberry people want to check their Yahoo email on their phone also, I can’t leave them out of this post. Here ya go folks.
How to check your Yahoo email on your Blackberry:
Everything you do with your Yahoo! Mail on your PC, you can do right on your smartphone. Keep in touch with friends and family; wherever and whenever.
Some people still don’t know how to set this up so here are the easy to follow instructions. Here’s how to setup Yahoo on your Blackberry:
1. Get a FREE Yahoo email account.
2. On your Blackberry click on the Personal Email Setup icon from your home screen.
3. Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions. I know you’re not gonna read it.
4. Enter your Yahoo! email address and pasword, and then click Next.
5. Select OK to confirm account setup.
6. That’s it, your done.
For more Blackberry Tips you should really check out the Blackberry 101 Tips
Filed under: Computer